Sunday, February 16, 2014

15. Infographics

I looked at Infographics Hub for this fifteenth Thing. I really like how you can search for them. There are probably millions of them out there, but this lets you search by category so that is good too. I like this infographic I found. I'm sure most of can relate to how much email we all get. I only have a few minutes each day to look at my Inbox, so I'm glad that I don't get very much email anymore. A simple program but nice to use nonetheless.

 
Since I did not really have much to say about Infographics Hub, i Visual Info Touch was one I wanted to try as it appeared to be a broken program according to our Thing information. iVi Touch Free was the one I found so I think the developers may have went back and retooled it so that it would actually work. This latest version opened fine and I was able to mess around with it for a bit. It seemed pretty slow to respond to commands, but at least users can open it and use it now for the most part.

I have a couple infographics up in the bookmobile, but we don't have a lot of space to display long or wide items like these. One day I might start taping some up on the interior roof in the back and see how many patrons I can get to notice them.

No comments:

Post a Comment